Calling all English majors, Shakespeare enthusiasts, and lovers of puns! This is the cover of little booklet called “Shakespearean Romance”. The booklet has questions about the lives of two lovers and the person answering has to give the title of one of Shakespeare’s plays as an answer.
Think you’re up for the task? Submit your best answers to our inbox (please don’t reblog and give your answers away!) and we’ll see who has the best answers! Keep and eye out and next week we’ll post what Gladys E. Teele, class of 1916, answered!
- What were the lovers names?
- What did she say when he proposed to her?
- What was their courtship like?
- Of whom did he buy the ring?
- When were they married?
- Who were the best man and maid of honor?
- Who were the ushers?
- Who gave the reception?
- In what kind of a place did they live?
- What did her disposition prove to be?
- What was the chief occupation after marriage?
- What caused their first quarrel?
- What did they give each other?
- What Roman ruler brought about reconciliation?
- What did their wedded life prove to be?
- What did their friends say?